Saturday, July 11, 2015

Great finds at the Target Dollar Spot!

So I've been trying to be good, really good, about not spending a ton of money on school stuff this summer. But the Target Dollar Spot calls my name and I can't resist! I found a few great things yesterday that I want to share!



Great stamps! These stamps are $3.00 in the dollar spot but so worth it! They are super cute and high quality. A bargain if you ask me! Check out the pictures below:



I also grabbed the ink pad three pack for $3.00 as well. You can see from the stamp images above, they aren't the best. They are good if you need something in a pinch but I think grabbing some from a craft store might be better.



My favorite finds were the flash cards! Since I'm moving to second grade this year I refrained from grabbing the alphabet, numbers, simple addition, and simple subtraction but they have them and I'm sure they are just as good! I did grab telling time, money, U.S. Presidents, and United States flash cards. I took some pictures for you because I really love the quality!





Overall a very successful trip to the dollar spot and I only spent $10! They have a lot of other items too but thankfully I didn't NEED them. :)

Let me know if you have found any other great deals out there! Leave a comment below.
Happy summer shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment