Monday, June 22, 2015

Brand New to the Blogging World and Ready to Dare to Dream!

I am so excited to begin this part of my teaching journey! I have thought about blogging about my life in the classroom for a few years now but I wasn't really sure if I could make the time. I am about to enter my 8th year of teaching and, even though I'm moving to a new grade level (1st time in 2nd!), I feel really good about incorporating this into my everyday life.

I got really motivated by the TPT Seller Challenge to finally create this blog and now they have us daring to dream. I am going big (cuz I don't wanna go home) so here it is...


I'm exited to make new friends and connections because the blogging/tpt/pinterest world has saved my sanity in the classroom too many times to count. I can only hope to add this lovely community in the same way sharing the tricks and tips that have worked so well for me!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree, blogging and pinterest have saved me more than I could count ;) I'm on there 5 mins before the bells rings from recess like...what can I do to teach __? Welcome to the blogging world :)

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogging World! I visit TPT/Blogs/Pinterest daily. I can't imagine teaching without them.
    MissGilbert01@gmail.com
    Sunshine, Sand and Scissors

    ReplyDelete